Sharon Stephens Hypnosis - Applied Science for Positive Change
My Blog

Grains and Sugar May Be Killing You

And if not killing you, they are surely making you fat and foggy. The Virtual Gastric Band Hypnosis program is about getting in touch with your body and eating only what you need to function at your best level. Most people just start eating healthier diets as they become more aware of every bite that goes into their mouth. When you are making conscious decisions, you make better choices. I don't recommend a specific diet to my clients but when the research is showing tremendous evidence that certain foods are damaging and why, I pass it on. Grains and sugar are causing multiple problems in our body systems. Not only are they the main cause of that load of fat in your belly area, they are also causing the fog in your brain. My work disconnects you from your over eating and makes you more aware of your choices but even without hypnosis you can start to lessen that fat load and brain fog by consciously reducing the grains and sugars in your diet. Do a little research. Dr. Perlmutter, Wheat Belly, No Grain Diet. They all have evidence of how grains and sugar are stealing your health and well being. I can help you lessen your food intake and even choose better, healthier foods but right now you can skip that bagel, have a bit of cottage cheese and some walnuts and start the ball rolling.

14 Comments to Grains and Sugar May Be Killing You :

Comments RSS
sugar free diet on Sunday, January 19, 2014 11:35 PM
It wont be long until the festive time of the year is upon us. You have supplied me with much needed inspiration, articulate thankfulness you.

website here on Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:20 PM
Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

sonya on Thursday, February 06, 2014 11:37 PM
Thanks for the tips about credit repair on all of this site. The thing I would tell people is usually to give up this mentality they will buy today and pay later. Like a society we all tend to do this for many factors. This includes trips, furniture, and items we wish. However, you have to separate your own wants from the needs. When you're working to boost your credit score you have to make some trade-offs.Website here For example you may shop online to save cash or you can click on second hand outlets instead of expensive department stores for clothing.

david on Saturday, February 15, 2014 1:59 PM
whoah this blog is fantastic i love reading your posts. Stay up the good paintings! You realize, lots of individuals are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.pop over to this web-site

click for source on Monday, February 24, 2014 10:15 AM
I have learned many important things by means of your post. I'd also like to express that there can be situation in which you will have a loan and do not need a cosigner such as a U.S. Student Support Loan. But when you are getting a loan through a standard finance company then you need to be able to have a cosigner ready to help you. The lenders will probably base their own decision using a few aspects but the largest will be your credit worthiness. There are some loan merchants that will also look at your job history and make up your mind based on that but in almost all cases it will be based on on your ranking.

martin on Saturday, March 22, 2014 5:32 AM
Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Continued Thanks

auto cash title loans chicago on Sunday, April 13, 2014 3:07 PM
Some of each of our shops supply a selection of personal organizations, even so together with AAA1, some people totally execute a certain thing—help women and men gets a new fee, merely employing one of a kind vehicle mmorpgs well suited for lending options. The easy shops supply your current auto brand lending options. Take a look by using include your look nearest men and women, along with uncover additional with regards to any additional organizations some people adorn.

Free Intraday Commodity Tips on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:51 AM
Awesome blog that explain how sugar act as a fertilizers. Dr naresh gupta wrote books on Role of fertilizers.

auto title loans on Sunday, August 03, 2014 8:49 AM
After {you can|you'll|you'll be prepared to} be purchased in to be ready to USA day cash advances to possess variety of our advance and to boot Size Loan from the bank, apart from {is likely|is presumably going} to your initial compensation most likely be fascination free of charge, you'll receive to satisfy variety of our folks, notice variety of our conveniences and see the feeling associated with the style throughout that funding kind USA day cash advances will enable you to in conjunction together with your quick monetary desires.

profile on Monday, October 27, 2014 2:28 PM
They offer a very important performance, in fact it is significant that they can be properly arranged because within the good quality materials and art risk-free for the toddler

emergency first aid at work on Tuesday, November 10, 2015 6:33 AM
You've done such an wonderful job on this series. My partner and i covet your current regular sewing ability along with your persistence along with your homework. If any individual previously asks me personally tips on how to sew, Now i am transmitting them to your site this also series. Congratulations about such an intensive, nicely thought out and also obviously introduced list of tutorials

Andrew on Tuesday, December 26, 2017 3:40 AM
I read your article step by step and happy to see this post. I really found good quality information. Thanks for sharing these types of post. custom pillow style packaging boxes

dtdc tracking on Friday, July 20, 2018 3:54 AM
Hey friends if you want to track your order for free online then must try my link.

Jaime on Thursday, August 09, 2018 5:53 AM
Executive energy arts is my favorite blog have useful material for everyone. I am totally with your way of posting and must want to say thanks for making this post. keep it up. Gym Mats