Sharon Stephens Hypnosis - Applied Science for Positive Change
My Blog

You Have To Want It

I will not pursue you. No change can be made if you do not passionately want it. When you come to see me for a free consultation, I can guarantee that it will be an informative and pleasant experience and you will feel no pressure from me to make healthy and happy life changes. It is totally and completely up to you and in truth, I don't want to work with anyone who isn't "all in." Once you have made a decision to take control of your eating and change your thinking and your life, I am your partner and coach and will do whatever is within my power to help you succeed.
If you and your health and wellbeing are not your own priority then there is not much I can do to help you. Time isn't stopping while you think about it.................for years. I can assist you when you decide you are not getting any better, your way isn't working and you need some help. Then we have a place to start.
When YOU are your priority and your passion is to take control of your life, call me.

13 Comments to You Have To Want It:

Comments RSS
seo services jaipur on Saturday, July 20, 2013 3:24 AM
Time isn't stopping while you think about it.................for years. I can assist you when you decide you are not getting any better, your way isn't working and you need some help. Then we have a place to start.

STRAIGHTENING MACHINE on Monday, July 22, 2013 5:31 AM
Then we have a place to start. Changing your thinking patterns will change your life and hypnosis is the perfect tool for tweaking those patterns.

hotel in jaipur on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 12:49 AM
Then we have a place to start.

replica omega on Friday, September 13, 2013 9:57 PM
Thanks for your nice articles. I like it very much.

fashion designing institute in jaipur on Wednesday, September 04, 2013 3:59 AM
Gurukul institution is the leading and the topmost Fashion Designing Institute in jaipur which has a global recognition throughout the world.”Take Admission Now

fashion designing in jaipur on Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:43 PM
I don't want to work with anyone who isn't "all in."

Rolex replica on Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:22 PM
Great!This article is creative,there are a lot of new idea,it gives me inspiration.

Bridal lehenga on Monday, August 25, 2014 4:40 AM
I really salute you webmaster for having this wonderful theme and for sharing your ideas. Hop that you will continue writing more articles than this. Have a great day

strona internetowa on Thursday, August 28, 2014 11:03 AM
Patterns to the window treatments are simply just probable around sections which use a good consistent wall Otherwise, it's easy to 100 % unrealistic solution that will not succeed in whatever way during the very long run

lee4321123 on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:01 AM
Laughingstock car will be affiliate open-complete finally-someone view sport where the gamer settings a goat. http://goatsimulatordownloadpc.tumblr.com

rehanna on Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:59 AM
Clash Of Clans Hack Tool No Survey clashofclanshacktoolnosurveoy.tumblr.com

strona www on Monday, March 30, 2015 9:04 AM
the household that will assist for the reason that but not only attractive, but in addition practical in pretty much winter season nap from where it is hard that will get us

Microsoft MCSE on Monday, February 15, 2016 8:30 AM
Vocation foundations virtual training camp is a financially savvy strategy that takes care of the basic demand of the PC clients.